Monday, September 22, 2008

NWN2 - 1.13 1409 Plugins Rebuilt

A small update but one I hope is useful to the community, on the assumption that anyone visits here. I spent about 5 minutes tonight updating the plugins for REPLUG to 1409 in Visual Studio C# 2008.

Updated to 1.13 1409

  • TreeCutter
  • M4C Land & Tree Generator
  • WeatherChanger
  • Resizer / Resizer_NP
  • ConversationEditor (only plugin)
  • TempCleaner
  • HotKeyPlugin
  • Align&Distribute
  • AreaCameraASDW
  • ToolsetUIEnhancer

You can grab the updated dlls here, though bear in mind I only updated them, I don't support or debug.

Tani no longer supports though she was good enough to ensure the source code was available. You can visit this vault page if you are after the source or to review her comments and instructions.

The Tree Randomiser plugin by Aokis (No Longer supported), can be found here. This plugin allows the builder to randomise trees, via different seeds and alter the X,Y & Z scales.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Sporaxis...found your blog after doing some searching on recompiling Plugins for NWN 2. Could I ask you a favor to recompile Sinplugin for 1.13, or some instruction on how to do it on my own? If I knew how then I can keep it updated through future patches for the community as a whole. I have a 1.12 version and the source code as well. I'm Lormax on the NWVault and the NWN2 forums. My email is lormax23@yahoo.com Thanks for anything you can do!

Travis

Sporaxis said...

Hi Lormax If you can send me the source code, I will recompile to 1.13 1409 and put together a how to which I will post up on my blog. I might as well make my blog useful to others and this looks like a good starting point.

You can grab a recompiled version of the Sinplugin from here... http://hosted.filefront.com/Thangorn/ Posted up by Thangorn.


Cheers Sporaxis


Cheers

Sporaxis